Wednesday, June 13, 2012

PLEATS PLEASE

We love vintage Pinch Pleat curtains, and there seem to be lots of them popping up at thrift stores. In Seattle, at least. Yesterday we came across some that still were folded up and brand new with their directions still attached. I have needed curtains in my bedroom since I moved into my apartment a few months ago, so I got those.

Hanging them was the difficult part, because the little vintage hooks that came attached fit very tightly around the curtain rod- They are SUPPOSED to be hung with clip rings. This I did not realize until just recently.

For now, I hung them and they look nice (and block out the bright light in the morning). They may need to be hemmed though, they touch the floor a little too much, and they will moreso after I get the clip rings.



 




TTFN!


No comments:

Post a Comment